Things I learned today…
1. Do not start training for anything when you still have sinus issues. It will feel like drowning.
2. Don’t take your lazy 10 pound dog with you when jogging or running is involved, he will lay down.
3. It’s OK to stop the training session half way through when you are drowning in your own head juice.
4. You need an armband to hold your phone that actually fits your arm and phone, borrowing one from your boyfriend that doesn’t fit either will not work.
5. I need a running playlist.
6. Running doesn’t feel bad, except for in my sinuses, but they just feel bad generally.
7. I don’t think I move my legs correctly when running, does that come with practice or should I seek assistance?
8. Socks bought from the running store make my feet feel awesome.
9. My new shoes are the brightest thing in my closet.
10. If I look the part, my head says I can fake it till I make it.
Monday, April 29, 2013 @ 2:57 pm
- sweetsteffy likes this
- allisonwunderland likes this
- spunrightround likes this
- bucketfuckjet likes this
- knowledgesponge likes this
- herpinkribbons2 likes this
- evonikka likes this
- nikefan45 likes this
- thejohnblog likes this
- corvidae30 likes this
- bunnkwio likes this
- iamlucyspet likes this
- tracingben likes this
- alienmeatsack likes this
- rangt likes this
- waitwhatidontknow likes this
- jeeneebee likes this
- nicknameless posted this
Disqus Comments are enabled so non-Tumblr folk could join the conversation.